- Filters 2500 (9463 L) gallons of water per hour.
- This pump uses and includes (1) Intex filter type "B"
- Includes (2) 1.5" ID (inside diameter) hoses.
- Also includes built-in auto timer, 25 ft long power cord and 120 volt GFCI plug-in with safety certifications and listings by UL and CSA.
- Plunger valves and strainer assemblies are sold separately.
- Recommended for larger Intex Above Ground Swimming Pools, but this upgrade package allows for use of this powerful pump with smaller Intex Above Ground Swimming Pools.
- Hosing is 1.5" ID (inside diameter). Hardware stores will carry plumbing adapters that will allow you to use this pump with pools that have hook-ups with a larger or smaller inside diameter.
- ADD 2 "Hose Adapter B" to use this pump with smaller pools sizes 10', 12', 13', 14' and 15'.
- Installation is very easy - just hook-up the hoses and plug the pump into a 110 to 120 volt outlet.
- The pump's chamber is double insulated and features an air release valve as well as a sediment flush valve for easy maintenance.
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Warranty claims must be submitted to the manufacturer.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Also Consider These
Regular Price: $319.99
Special Price: $168.49
Regular Price: $529.99
Special Price: $297.99
2500 GPH Intex Filter Pump Krystal Clear Model 633
- Includes hoses, plunger valves and more
- Recommended for larger Intex pools
- Upgrade pkg allows use on smaller pools
Regular Price: $154.99
Special Price: $93.89
- 22.9 lbs
- Brand Name:
- Intex Recreation Corp
- Front Name:
- Est Days To Ship:
100% Buyer Safe - 100% Buyer Secure
100% Secure 256-Bit SSL Encryption
Knowledgeable Staff to Help With Ordering
1st Quality Brand New Products Only
Manufacturer's Warranty Support
Most Products Ship Within 24 Hours