- Filters 530 gallons (2006 L) of water per hour.
- Uses 110-120 volt AC plug in with safety certifications and listings by UL and CSA.
- This pump uses and includes (1) Intex filter type "A" (product #59900E).
- Also includes (2) 1.25" ID (inside diameter) hoses, (4) metal hose clamps, (1) Intex small pool strainer and inlet assembly and (1) 25' long power cord.
- Recommended for Intex 8', 10' & 12' Easy Set™ and Frame Set™ pools as well as similar sized pools from other manufacturers.
- Recommended for pools with a maximum pool size of 1,779 gallons (6734 L).
- Pump installation is very easy - just hook-up the hoses and plug the pump into a 110 to 120 volt outlet.
- The pump is double insulated for safety and also features an air release valve for air trapped inside the filter chamber.
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty, all warranty claims must be submitted to the manufacturer.
Latest Reviews5 5 4 3 3
Also Consider These
Regular Price: $209.99
Special Price: $189.99
Regular Price: $139.99
Special Price: $129.99
Regular Price: $268.99
Special Price: $214.99
Intex Krystal Clear 530 GPH Cartridge Filter Pump Model 603
- Recommended for 8', 10', and 12' pools
- Includes hoses, clamps & strainer/inlet
- Uses and includes type A filter cartridge
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $36.89
- 7.0 lbs
- Brand Name:
- Intex Recreation Corp
- Front Name:
- Est Days To Ship:
100% Buyer Safe - 100% Buyer Secure
100% Secure 256-Bit SSL Encryption
Knowledgeable Staff to Help With Ordering
1st Quality Brand New Products Only
Manufacturer's Warranty Support
Most Products Ship Within 24 Hours